Welcome.
I would like to waste some of your precious time(which you will otherwise waste somewhere else) reading this suicidal work of mine.After all, as we have decided to spend four long years, trying to become an engineer, wasting few minutes here won't matter(pun intended).I assure, your experience of those boring lectures will help you all through this note.So, unlike our teachers let's talk something interesting.Or better let's shoot our most obvious doubts at them.They enjoy it that way.
What is the point in taking class tests,mid sems then semester exams followed by internals and externals?Is not insulting us once enough? Or can't you measure our foolishness, i mean our stupid ness, sorry, i mean our potential in one attempt.Why do you give a 32 page answer copy in exams? Even our class notes for that subject don't contain 32 pages.Are we supposed to use bulk of them as tissue papers, keeping in mind the sort of questions that appear in the exams out of nowhere?
And what is wrong with these external viva exams? Though preparing for them doesn't bother us coz we don't study anyway.The annoying thing is, they want us to shave, trim our hairs and put those dull, bored with life sort of formal clothes.Come on,its supposed to be an external and not a funeral.Moreover, its the inner beauty which should matter, not the outer one.And our inner beauty thing, ie our light weighted brain is anyway empty.So, why?
Lately, I tried to copy Ranbir's Rock star look thereby I didn't shave for three weeks but damn these externals.They spoiled everything.All my Nargis Fakhri dreams were flushed down the gutter.From Rockstar, I turned into Leeladhar Gangadhar Shastri of Shaktimaan.Sad!
Okay.All you have to do is to teach us and you are done for the day.Simple.Meet us.Facebook, bf/gf, cricket, cheapest sms pack, Salman-Katrina, copied Levis tees, Sunny Leone and Why this Kolaveri di(No, you can't post anything without mentioning Rajni)?We don't even have time to bath daily and yeah, being a responsible Indian that factor of water scarcity has to be taken care of too. And after such a hectic schedule we have to have a 10 hour nap.So, its not that simple a schedule.Yet we never complain.Phew!
I would love to go on but I must be ending this now otherwise the geeks who would have hated this enormously and my teachers would hack my fb account or those who could not get any of the jokes(if there were any) would kidnap me for torturing them so much.
P.S: This was purely a light and fun read.Lie to me if you didn't like it.No offence.I truly adore my teachers(otherwise they would screw my grades) :P
P.S: Had I written this much in an exam, I wold have topped. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment