This post doesn’t generalize any gender, caste, views and doesn’t intend to hurt anyone’s feeling. If this post happens to counterpart of your tale, it must not be other than a twist of fate.
An attractive freezing morning than any other day of the
week, chilly gentle wind touched my countenance and I altered my sleep position
in order to evade any annoyance from the dream of the girl I was loving since
almost a year.
She is stunning, dazzling, passionate, crazy, and that extra
adorable everyone looks for.
I partially opened
my right eye to have a look of time in my phone, and it reads 10:00 AM. It was
Sunday and a day of leave from my workplace.
I quickly rush back to sanity and made a phone call to her.
She spoke in a very low tone causing my heart miss out a
beat; she replied there are people close by.
It was one month from the time when we didn’t speak proper, benevolent
innermost respect to her examination and her trip to home. I hung the phone and
quickly sent a text on whatsapp which reads as: - you are busy, huh.
She replied: - Enough of it, everything is over now, I’m trying tough since
one month, but things is not falling in its place, stay happy and don’t be sad.
Lots of love;
My hands went frozen; I interpret the wording twofold
in forged optimism that no matter what I read just now was not true.
I replied
back: - I don’t want to see you weep, go tremendous for all time.
My heart
never had what she whispered, but my head kept on calling down my head.
I didn’t talk full day, although my heart dreadfully wanted to. I tried sleeping in daylight, but no
good fortune, all I can witness as soon as I close my eyes is She.
I didn’t talk full day, although my heart dreadfully wanted to. I tried sleeping in daylight, but no
good fortune, all I can witness as soon as I close my eyes is She.
Memories flushed
like a rumble tornado, tsunami in the silent marine.
During hours of darkness, temptation was so high that I
could not defy for my part to send her a note on Whatsapp which reads as: - we
should talk and I’m calling you now, she granted her permission.
Is someone around you was my first question; no one around she
responded.
Can we have a Skype call I enquired, what’s the point? She replied.
After a minute of silent she nodded, “ok come there in 5
minutes”.
I saw her after a month,
what I felt in that instant I can’t write even after regeneration; it was more
than emotions.
“What should we do”, she typed on Skype IM?
I love you and
nothing IDK followed my reply. What else I can reply to her when my heart
doesn’t want anything but her.
There is no point, things will only go worse. I am as wound
as you but I Know you are strong enough to admit this, her tears followed
almost immediately she completed typing it.
Do I have to to notify you again I don’t like to glimpse you
weep and clicked that red end-call button?
Your girl calling popped up my Skype display. I managed to
click accept call with video
button, hiding my tears.
After some 5-10 minutes, “this is our last conversation” she broke the stillness. Should I
hang up the call I inquired, No
she nodded.
“Please don’t go away,
I feel awful” I sent on Whatsapp.
“You are strong, you
have to accept this, and it is just a fraction of existence. I know how it
feels and it hurts me as much as it hurts you.” Her reply followed.
“Tum mujse baat b nahi karogi ab” is exactly what I sent to
her.
Noooooo ... she
replied.
This is just a glimpse of how it got over; neither my mind
nor my heart accepts it. I loved her; I still do and will continue to do.
Logically:
Love is a two way affair, when one person alone can’t start off any connection,
how can a one person end up without taking other one in account.
Long distance relationships are costly affairs in terms of
fate; but never impossible.
True love is something where Geographic distances should not
matter; someone said very beautifully “If you want to stay together, you must
learn to stay apart”.
Dear ladies and fellow gentlemen If you happened to read this post anytime, close your eyes for a moment and think of the one you love/loved, it feels topmost.
Love is simple yet most powerful feeling which can split stone into pieces.
To the girl whom I love :- I will be waiting for you :)
Love is simple yet most powerful feeling which can split stone into pieces.
To the girl whom I love :- I will be waiting for you :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment